How to Wash Artificial Grass?
Artificial grass is a great way to save time and money on lawn maintenance. However, you will need to wash your artificial grass occasionally. It’s important to know how to wash artificial grass in order to avoid damaging your investment.
The first step is to determine what type of surface your artificial grass has – either a woven or non-woven backing. If the backing is woven, take care not to use too much water pressure when you are washing it so that it doesn’t become tangled or mat down too much. If the backing is non-woven, you can use more water pressure and scrub harder without damaging the product.
As Ekip Grass we are one of the best artificial grass manufacturers in Turkey. So we can give you an artificial grass cleaning & washing guide easily in the best way. Just follow the article.
Considerations Before Washing Artificial Grass
If you are thinking about purchasing artificial grass, there are some things that you should know. One of the most important considerations is how to clean your artificial grass. You will want to purchase a high-quality cleaner and follow the instructions closely.
You can also take advantage of these tips for cleaning your artificial grass:
- Use a hose with a nozzle that has a gentle setting
- Rinse off the dirt and debris first before applying any soap or detergent
- Use soapy water, but be careful not to over soap
- Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals on your artificial grass
Wash Your Artificial Grass in 6 Steps
Washing artificial grass is an important process to keep it looking fresh and new. Follow these steps to wash your artificial grass:
- Determine the type of artificial grass you have before washing it. Synthetic or hybrid?
- Determine the type of dirt on your artificial grass. Dry, damp, or wet?
- Determine how often you need to wash your artificial grass (once every six months or once a year).
- Choose a cleaner that is safe for the type of dirt that is on your artificial grass (dry, damp, wet).
- Fill a bucket with water and cleaner and mix together until dissolved in the water.
- Dip a sponge into the bucket and gently scrub at any dirt on the surface of your synthetic or natural fake grass until clean; rinse off with clean water from another bucket after scrubbing each section of fake grass; repeat until all sections are clean; leave to dry
Bonus: How To Clean Artificial Grass in Detail