A geomembrane is a type of geosynthetic material that is used in a variety of civil engineering and environmental projects. It is a very durable, flexible, and waterproof material that is made from synthetic polymers, such as polyethylene or PVC. Geomembranes are typically used as a liner or barrier to prevent the movement of liquids, gases, or other materials through the soil. They are often used in applications such as waste containment, landfill liners, pond liners, and canal liners. Geomembranes are also used in environmental remediation projects to prevent the spread of contaminants in the soil. They are available in a variety of thicknesses and can be customized to meet the specific needs of a project.
Today, different kinds of synthetic rubber materials have become an important industrial product. The original geo membrane is made of rubber and is used as a coating material in potable water pools. When these materials are heated, they become soft and flexible, but their internal properties do not change, and when they cool, they return to their original original properties.
Geo membrane is an extremely durable material that is mainly used to reduce the permeability to zero, which cuts off the connection with the substrate. Providing impermeability in field applications is again thanks to geo membranes.
jeomembrane usage areas;
It is generally used extensively in the field of environment, geotechnical, hydraulic and transportation.
where it is used in these areas is given below.
• As coating material for potable water,
• As coating material for water tanks,
• As coating material for liquid wastes,
• As a coating material for radioactive and hazardous liquid wastes,
• As secondary coating material for underground storage tanks,
• As a coating material for salt water solutions,
• As a coating material for water channels,
• As a coating material for various waste water channels,
• As a coating material for landfills,
• To prevent leakage in zoned fill dams,
• In the covering of dangerous spillways,
• To cry the impermeability inside the tunnels,
• In ensuring the impermeability of rockfill dams
• In ensuring the impermeability of masonry dams,
• In the control of the tightness in the cofferdams,
• To prevent odor from fillings,
• As a barrier against steam under buildings,
• In the control of swelling floors,
• In the control of frost sensitive floors,
• In order to prevent the leakage of water in sensitive areas,
• Keeping harmful liquid wastes that may occur under and next to highways,
• As a coating structure for temporary surcharges,
• As a sealing layer under asphalt pavements.
What is PVC Membrane? How is PVC Produced?
PVC membrane is a durable, weather-resistant and durable plastic alloy formed with the help of appropriate and necessary additives. Chlorine emerges through the electrolysis of Rock salt and binds with Ethylene and thus is usefully used.
When processing the PVC mixture Amorphous, fillers, softeners, additives, Additive reinforcements (UV, Impact resistance, resistance to weather conditions, lubricant against friction, Resistance to weather conditions, root resistance, resistance to chemical substances, +80 temperature and – 30 cold). strength, product color pigments) is a POLY VINYL CHLORIDE (PVC) Mixture produced as a hot laminated layered melt mixture made on a formulation basis.
EKIP SPOR was established in 2006 in order to manufacture sports equipment. Our company’s main goal is to keep pace with the world market in the principle of the best quality, best service concept, and we continue our business with this principle.